Operation Barbarossa: the Complete Organisational and Statistical Analysis, and Military Simulation will be published in six volumes (in eight separate books) as follows:
byNigel Askeyon June 9,2014
- Volume I – The Concepts and General Structure of the Integrated Land and Air Resource Model (Part I), and The Methodology Used for Analysing Weapon System Effectiveness, and the Structure of the 1941 Soviet and Axis Resource Database (Part II).
- Volume IIA and IIB – The German Armed Forces (Wehrmacht), Mobilisation and War Economy from June to December 1941. The size of Volume II dictates it is published in two separate books (each, 500 – 700 plus pages).
- Volume IIIA and IIIB – The Soviet Armed Forces, Mobilisation and War Economy from June to December 1941. The size of Volume III dictates it is published in two separate books (each, 500 -700 plus pages).
- Volume IV – The Finnish, Rumanian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Italian Armed Forces Involved on the East Front in 1941.
- Volume V – Relative Overall Combat Proficiency (ROCP): the ROCP of Soviet and Axis Forces on the East Front during WWII.
- Volume VI – The Science of War Gaming, and Operation Barbarossa, the Complete Operational – Strategic Level Simulation from 22nd June to 31st December 1941.