Part 3 covers:
• The Soviet armed forces irrecoverable losses based on the Central Archive of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation (TsAMO RF) individual files,
• Revised estimate of the Soviet armed forces losses by year from 1941 to 1945,
• The overall Soviet demographic (including military and civilian) losses during WWII,
• Soviet and German Personnel (at Front) Strengths and their overall casualties, 1941 – 1945,
• A very brief comparison to US and Commonwealth military casualties in WWII.